Procedural competencies during my Residency Program

 

I've learnt a couple of  life saving procedural skills during my residency program which would help me further in evaluating and save the life of patients, among which some of the nameful skills are performing intubations, 2dechos, usg abdomen and also I've placed a number of central venous lines both for femoral and IJV since the number of visiting CKD patients are more at our rural heath set up. I've also perfomed a couple of lumbar punctures along with pleural taps, ascitic tap along with pericardiocentesis ,Lung biopsy, Liver Biopsy


LUNG BIOPSY:



LUMBAR PUNCTURE:






2ECHO OF A MYXEDEMA COMA PATIENT WITH PERICARDIAL EFFUSION ADMITTED WITH US


ANKLE JERK IN 15 YEAR OLD BOY WITH PARAPARESIS




KNEE JERK IN 15 YEAR OLD BOY WITH PARAPARESIS




FEMORAL CENTRAL LINE PLACEMENT



IJV LINE PLACEMENT




DEMONSTRATION OF DEEP TENDON REFLEXES TO MY JUNIORS



INVERSION OF BICEPS





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAYS IN NEPHROLOGY

62 year old woman with breathlessness

Brain Stem Strokes